Monday, July 15, 2013

July 15

Well, the bird died :-( TK texted me at work last night and said it looked like he was dead. Sigh. I guess he had some internal injuries or something? He looked ok when I left though, so I dunno. I wonder if it would have made any difference if the rescue place had been open last night and we could have taken him then. Poor little bird :-(

Other than that not much going on. Went home and TK was still awake so we played a few games of zombies and hung out with TH for a while, then went to bed. Got up around 6:00 and we worked on our little Minecraft city a little more. We added a library and a post office :-) Made spaghetti for dinner, and now I'm at work. Yay. It pretty much rained off and on all day and everything is all soggy and gross. It's good though because we really need the rain. They're still talking about a decent chance of rain for the rest of the week. I just hope we have a couple of chances to go swimming!

Song: Jay Z, Kanye West - Otis. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Good sleep today!

Worst thing: Poor birdie :-(

Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment