Thursday, July 25, 2013

July 25

Sigh. So I went home this morning and wasn't sleepy. TK was still awake, which actually worked out ok because he needed to get up early for his dentist appointment. He showered and got ready then we played zombies until it was time for them to go. I went to bed and tried to go to sleep but I just couldn't :-/ I was still awake when they got home so I got up for a while. I ended up going to bed around 11:30, and I actually got up to go swimming but everyone was asleep so I went back to bed. TH had done some yardwork so he was crashed out in the game room, lol.

So TK had an exam and a set of X-rays, but they didn't have time for a cleaning or anything else. He did have 2 cavities so we need to make an appointment for the cleaning and fillings. I'm kinda surprised that was all because he is horrible about remembering to brush his teeth! They had a coupon on their website for an exam, X-rays, and a cleaning for $29 but it said new adult patients only. We decided to go ahead and see if we could use it, thinking maybe it just meant you couldn't use it for like, little kids. They let us use it! I guess for all practical purposes there's not that much difference in a teenager's mouth and an adult's? So that was cool :-)

I'm planning on stopping at Randall's on the way home in the morning to get a few things. They have a coupon this week where if you spend $15 on any frozen food you get an automatic $5 off. Friday they have frozen pizzas for $5, so we can get 3 frozen pizzas for $10. Frozen pizza movie night! Then if we get our shit together and go swimming tomorrow afternoon we'll probably stop at HEB for a couple of things, too. That should get us through til payday. Yay!

Song: Lhugueny - Die Rise The Musical. I love this guy's stuff! This is for one of the first DLC Black Ops 2 Zombies maps.

Best thing: Saved $$ at the dentist. I wubs coupons :-)

Worst thing: Still feel kinda crappy :-/

Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment