Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July 2

Not much going on again today. Went home and stayed up later than I had planned to hanging out with TH, so I slept a little late and we decided not to go swimming. TK didn't really mind because the new map pack for Black Ops 2 came out today so he was happy to just stay home and mess with that. Got up and played a quick game of zombies with him on the new map. It's called Buried, and it's actually pretty cool. It's basically an old mining town that is (duh) buried, so there are lots of tunnels and buildings and stuff to explore. I haven't had a chance to try any of the new multiplayer maps yet. Hopefully this weekend! TH got home and I made soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner. And now I'm at work. And it's busy. Sigh.

We are definitely going to go swimming tomorrow. TK is going to call his buddy and see if he and his sister want to go, too. That will give TK someone else to play with besides me, lol. Then FIREWORKS!! We get paid tomorrow, thank FSM. I will be stopping for gas on the way home in the morning. Hopefully after we pay everything this time we won't be super broke :-/

Song: The Cranberries - Zombie. So I heard this on the radio earlier and I can't decide if I like it or not. It's an older song so I'm kinda surprised that I had never heard it before.

Best thing: New Black Ops 2 map pack!

Worst thing: Headache :-/

Yep yep yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment