Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July 30

Kinda tired tonight. I went home this morning and cleaned up the kitchen and straightened up a few things. TK was still up so I played some zombies with him for a while. TH got up and I hung out with him for a little bit then tried to go to sleep but I couldn't so I got up and stayed up for a while. I think I made it to bed around 11:00. Got up kinda early and played with TK til TH got home then made porkchops, veggies, cornbread, and okra for dinner. Nom :-) Now I'm at work. Sigh. If I can go to bed early enough tomorrow we'll probably try to go swimming. Time Warner is supposed to come out and look at the modem and stuff tomorrow but it's weird - the internet randomly started working last night. We'll still probably get them to check everything out though, just to make sure.

Song: Toby Keith - Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue. How about some Country?

Best thing: I have a hard time wearing a hat with glasses because it feels weird. I don't have to wear the glasses now though, so I'm wearing a hat tonight! I wubs hats :-)

Worst thing: Didn't sleep well :-/

Yep yep yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment