Tuesday, February 19, 2013

February 19

Welp, I did it. I dropped TK off at school this morning and went to see my friend. Holy crap that woman can talk! I was there about 3 hours, and really only managed to get away because I told her TH was working so I had to pick TK up from school. It was actually kinda nice, though. I really haven't done anything like that in a long time. I'm sure once we get home I'll see a lot more of her. I did manage to avoid the whole "my kid doesn't really like your kid anymore" thing, so that was something. So that was how I spent my morning.

I drove by the house before I went to see her but I didn't stop because there were a lot of people there. Went home and messed around a little bit, drank a Four Loko, and went to bed. TH picked TK up from school and they went to Golden Corral, a buffet type place. They love going there. Me, not so much. I like it, but it kinda grosses me out. I don't like the idea of my food being exposed to that many people before it gets to me :-/ So they go every once in a while, and it's their thing. I was going to stop and get something on my way to work but I really wasn't hungry. Maybe tomorrow.

We got the Nuketown 2025 code in the mail today and TK played it all afternoon. If I go to bed early enough tomorrow I'll have to try to get up early enough to play it with him before I go to work. TH and I were thinking about going to look at some thrift stores tomorrow but I think we're going to wait til Thursday. It's supposed to rain and be gross all day, and I know I'm going to be tired. That and I kinda want to stay up and play video games for a little bit :-)

TH and TK went by the house and there were still people there, but they went in and took a quick look around. And DIDN'T TAKE FUCKING PICTURES!!!! Assholes >:-( He said that all of the doors are up now except for the linen closets and the AC closet in the hall. We figure they'll probably just have smaller, plain doors. They had installed the closet rods and shelves in all of the closets. I forget if he said they were finished with the baseboards and everything. So I'm assuming that if they finished everything today like they were supposed to, they will start painting the interior tomorrow! That's scheduled though Friday, so I guess it just depends on how long it actually takes. Everything is going to be white, which I'm not 100% thrilled with, but it's ok. I kinda wanted white in the main areas of the house but it would have been nice to have had the option for a different color on the trim and in the bedrooms. It's cool though - we'll just have to find cool shit to hang on the walls.

So, I can't think of anything else. My brain is tired tonight :-/ Again, no house pictures because BUTTHEADS!!! And, I really don't feel like digging through pictures for anything else. So that's it. Yeehaw.

Song: Chamillionaire - Industry Groupie. Every day I'm shuffling :-)

Best thing: I has a friend :-)

Worst thing: My people are buttheads sometimes.

Yayyyyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment