Monday, September 29, 2014

September 29

Not much going on today. Talked to TH on the way home and since TK was asleep when I got there I just stayed up and chatted with him for a while. Tried to go to bed but didn't end up falling asleep until almost 1:00. Got up at like 7:00 and hung out with TK until time for work. Sigh. TH woke me up changing clothes when he got home around 5:00. He said he was tired but not sleepy so he was just going to lay down with me for a little bit. He was still asleep when I left for work, lol.

And that's pretty much it. Nice and slow here at work, which is always good. This morning my boss said that the big boss is pretty sure he'll be able to have this new guy trained and ready to go for next weekend. I really don't want to end up working here because I wanna go drive!! Well, I kinda wanna go drive because it's going to be super fucking busy but then I kinda just want a day to sit home and do nothing. Guess I have a couple of days to decide...

Noms for the day: Beer and a couple of corn dogs for breakfast. Cereal for dinner.

Song: T-Pain - Low (Apple Bottom Jeans). Random shuffle.

Best thing: Talked to my mom tonight. She's still dealing with a bunch of doctor visits and stuff but she sounds like she's feeling better :-)

Worst thing: Kinda tired still :-/

Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment