Tuesday, September 9, 2014

September 9

So my mom's surgery yesterday went well but afterwards she had a little trouble with her breathing and her blood pressure was really low so they ended up admitting her to the ICU. It was a long-ass day :-/ My brother and I spent the whole day there and didn't leave until she finally got settled in a room. I talked to him earlier today and he said that she's doing much better. They still wanted her to stay again tonight but they were talking about moving her into a regular room. So that's good! They ended up taking 2 tumors off of her bladder so now they'll be sent off to the lab for analysis. Hopefully that will show that they managed to get all of the cancer. If not, they'll have to go back in for another surgery. So fingers crossed :-/

So basically that's pretty much it. Spent all day yesterday at the hospital, got home around 7:30 or so last night, stayed up and played with TK for a while, then went to bed. Slept kinda late today then helped him study for his Algebra test tomorrow. And now I'm at work. We still had leftover taco meat so I didn't cook again.

Noms for the day: Nope.

Song: American Authors - Best Day Of My Life. A new one :-)

Best thing: Mom's doing better!

Worst thing: Kinda tired and ehhhhhh.

Yep yep yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment