Thursday, September 11, 2014

September 11

:-( There's not really much to say that hasn't been said, that isn't said every year, so that's all I've got. Simple is better, I guess.

So anyway, it's finally Thursday night! I know I was off Monday but it seems like this has been a long ass week. So yay! Got home this morning and TK was still awake so we played a little GTA V and went to bed around 11:00 or so. TH woke me up when he got home around 5:00 and I hung out with him until time to come to work. And that's pretty much it, lol. It rained a little bit after I got to work and there's a decent chance for more rain this weekend. Plus a "cold front", so hopefully our super hot days are over :-)

Noms for the day: Eh.

Song: Alan Jackson - Where Were You (When The World Stopped Turning). :-/

Best thing: Thursday night!!

Worst thing: :-(

Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment