Friday, September 26, 2014

September 26

Holy fucking shit I had forgotten how fucking much I fucking hate fucking Fridays and Saturdays out here. It is so unbelievably busy that it's ridiculous. This is one of those nights that I hate every single person who comes through my gates and I want to punch them in their stupid little faces >:-( Doesn't help either that I'm freaking tired. I just need to try to remember that at least this is overtime. Although if I wasn't here I would be out driving and I would probably end up making more. Fuck I'm stupid sometimes :-/ Though I am doing my boss a favor by working so he doesn't have to. Fucker better appreciate it, lol.

So I got home this morning and TK was still awake so he went with me to do all of the shit I had to do. Got my oil changed, my car inspected, my registration renewed, and went by HEB. Got home around 10:00 and played a little GTA V with TK. I didn't end up going to bed until almost 2:00 and still didn't sleep very well. Sigh. Got up around 7:30 and hung out with TH for a little bit before time to come to work. TK's buddy came over to spend the night so TH stopped on his way home for a couple of Papa Murphy's pizzas. So I brought pizza to work with me :-)

Other than that though, not really much going on. I didn't get a chance to make it to the phone place but I can deal with it for now. I pretty much just keep the wireless turned off for now unless I'm really close to a router. So far it doesn't seem to be using too much extra data. I'll get to it eventually, I guess.

TH is off tomorrow so I'm thinking everyone will probably be asleep when I get home. I might stay up for a little bit for some quiet time but then I need to try to get some decent sleep. On the bright side though, after tonight I'm halfway done! 6 days down, 6 to go. Yay, lol. The big boss seems to think that he has found someone who can start working out here next week but I'm not gong to hold my breath. We haven't had a whole lot of luck lately with new employees sticking around :-/ And from something he told TH the other day it sounds like the one new guy that we have left might be getting ready to quit. If that happens we would still be shorthanded! Lol, sooooo much drama!

Also, one of the city's huge music festival thingies is taking place over the next 2 weekends. Next weekend is also a home game for the college football team. So there is some serious money to be made if I'm willing to work my ass off driving the next couple of weekends. I kinda want to see if I can get next Sunday (or the next, I guess) off from work so that I can drive that day. That will depend on how shorthanded we are though.

Lol, silly me. I brought the Xbox to work thinking that I could play with TK and his buddy for a while. By the time it slows down enough to even think about setting it up it'll be like, fucking 2:30 or so. Cause fuck em all >:-(

Noms for the day: Pizza rolls and beer for breakfast. Pizza for dinner. Hmmmm, lol.

Song: Of Monsters And Men - Little Talks. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Got all of my car shit taken car of. I can keep driving!

Worst thing: Tired :-/

Yeehaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment