Monday, September 1, 2014

September 1

So today is Labor Day, yay. And the first day of September. Crazy. Seems like this year is just flying by. I guess that means I'm getting old, lol. It's back to being slow at work again tonight. Last night ended up kinda busy but not anything like it had been during the summer. So overall not too bad. I had that little chat with my boss this morning and he's not pissed at me anymore. Basically it was just a big misunderstanding but now I think he feels like kind of an asshole about it. Lol :-D

Not really much going on today. Got home this morning and TK was still awake so we played a little GTA V until TH got up. Hung out with him for a while, went to bed around 9:00 or so, and got up around 4:00. Played a little more GTA V with TK until TH got home, made fish and fries for dinner, and watched an episode of Prison Break. And now I'm at work. TK took the day off from school but he still has 2 Algebra lessons to finish before tomorrow to be caught up so he's going to Facetime me later and we'll work on them together. Then hopefully he'll be able to stay caught up every day, lol.

Noms for the day: Eh.

Song: Britney Spears - Lucky. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Nice little chat with one of my residents earlier. They wubs me :-)

Worst thing: Headache :-/

Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment