Tuesday, September 23, 2014

September 23

Not much going on today. Got home this morning and TK was still awake so we stayed up for a while playing Pixelmon. Went to bed around 11:00 or so and got up at 8:00. For some reason I'm still pretty tired though :-/ TH made breakfast for dinner - sausage, eggs, and biscuits. And, I left it at home. Sigh. At least I have a can of soup here at work in case I get hungry.

Still nothing else said about the pissed off resident the other night. The guy who went to work down at the clubhouse actually went to the HOA meeting tonight but nobody even mentioned it, lol. They are talking about maybe splitting this little gated part of the neighborhood off into its own HOA, if they can get enough residents to vote for it. I'm not sure what that would really mean for us though. So we'll see what happens.

Oh, and tomorrow is the funeral for the deputy who was killed last week at the low-water crossing. The other guy here and I are trying to decide if we want to try to go or not. I'm kinda thinking that we might just go down and park somewhere along the route from the church to the cemetery and watch the procession. Either way it's going to be really fucking depressing :-(

Noms for the day: Not too bad.

Song: Tool - Forty Six & 2. Random shuffle.

Best thing: TH stopped by Target on his way home and bought me a new pair of shoes! Mine are getting pretty ratty looking, lol.

Worst thing: I'm afraid TK might be trying to get sick :-/ Earlier tonight he was complaining about being dizzy, hot, and feeling like crap. Sigh.

Eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment