Sunday, September 28, 2014

September 28

Sunday night, back at work. Oh, wait :-P At least it's much quieter here at work than it was over the weekend. Last night was crazy busy again. I really don't enjoy being here on the weekends. Though the overtime is nice, lol.

So, not much going on again today. I stopped by a couple of 7-11's on my way home to look for a little action figure dude for R. He's been collecting the Walking Dead Funko Pop toys and apparently there's one 7-11 exclusive that he hasn't been able to find. So I told him I would check the stores near my house. No luck though :-/ Got home and TK was asleep so I talked to TH at work for a while and went to bed around 10:30 or so. Got up at 6:00 and TK and I set up a Minecraft server for the newest version of Pixelmon (yay!) then made burgers and fries for dinner. TH got home and we had dinner, hung out for a while, and now I'm at work.

Noms for the day: A couple of breakfast tacos and beer for breakfast, burger and fries for dinner.

Song: Good Charlotte - The Anthem. Random shuffle.

Best thing: New Pixelmon server!

Worst thing: Cramps :-/

Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment