Wednesday, September 3, 2014

September 2

Not much going on today. Stopped by Randall's on my way home this morning because I really wanted Hot Pockets, lol. Got home and TK was still awake so we played some GTA V for a while. TH got up and I hung out with him for a little bit, went to bed around 9:30 or so, and got up at 4:00. Helped TK get caught up on his Algebra and supervised a project for his computer class, cleaned up the kitchen a little bit, and made a chicken enchilada casserole for dinner. Nom :-) TH got home and we had dinner and hung out until time to come to work. Oh, and it rained a little bit! So that was cool, lol.

Tomorrow morning I have an early appointment at Brake Check to get my brakes checked out (duh, lol). I think I'm going to wake TH and TK up when I get home and we'll go drop my car off, maybe go hiking or something, then go officially withdraw TK from the local school district. That will officially complete his enrollment in the online school :-) So that should be fun!

Noms for the day: Yeah, not quite yet.

Song: Marilyn Manson - Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This). Random shuffle.

Best thing: Found out for sure that my request for next Monday off has been approved. So if my mom's surgery takes all day I can just head up there after I get off work Monday morning and not have to worry about sleeping so I can work that night. So that will help.

Worst thing: Cramps :-/

Yep yep yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment