Monday, September 22, 2014

September 22

Well, so far nothing has been said about the little incident here at work last night. When my boss got here this morning I told him all about it and he basically said, fuck those guys, don't worry about it. There's an HOA meeting tomorrow though so we'll see if anything comes from that. Hopefully not :-/ Oh and also, when I got here tonight one of the flex officers was here instead of the new guy who usually works Monday afternoons. Apparently he quit yesterday, lol. He had worked yesterday morning and was supposed to get off at 2:00 pm but there was some kind of mix-up with the schedule and nobody showed up to relieve him. So instead of calling our boss to come in so he could go home, he just opened up all of the gates and left. So that's why my boss ended up here yesterday afternoon wanting me to come in early. Oh, the drama, lol.

Other than that, not much going on today. I got off at 7:00 this morning which meant that traffic on the way home sucked fucking ass. Sigh. TH was at work though and I talked to him all the way home. So that was nice :-) Got home and TK was still awake so I hung out with him for a while, played a little Pixelmon, and went to bed around 11:00. Woke up at 6:00 just long enough to start the laundry (because I had forgotten to this morning) then went back to sleep until 8:00. Luckily TH remembered to put the clothes in the dryer so I had a clean uniform to wear tonight. And now I'm at work. Sigh.

Noms for the day: Didn't get a chance to log but not too bad. Pretty much leftover pizza, lol.

Song: The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Face Down. Random shuffle again.

Best thing: Boss is sticking up for me! He wubs me :-)

Worst thing: Ugh. Pick something. My feet hurt from standing outside for so long yesterday, I have a pissed off resident after me, and when I stopped for gas on the way home this morning I discovered that there was gum smeared all over the seat of my car. No idea where it came from but it was a bitch to remove >:-(

Fuck it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment