Thursday, June 5, 2014

June 5

Thursday night!! And holy shit has it been busy here at work. Officially the kids out here have one more day of school (maybe it's a half-day, I dunno), but they're definitely running in and out like it's a fucking Friday night. So it begins. Sigh.

So on my way home this morning I stopped by HEB to pick up some bell peppers because TH found a recipe for stuffed bell peppers cooked in the crockpot. I also bought some doughnuts, some chips, and some Hot Pockets :-/ I think tomorrow night we'll get a real pizza (Papa Murphys or Pizza Hut or something), I'll drink some beer, and then I'll get back on it. I know, I know...Of course once I got home I forgot that the fucking microwave is broken so I couldn't cook the Hot Pockets. But anyway. Got home and got TK off to school, hung out with TH for a while and started watching Prison Break. We watched 2 episodes and so far it seems to be pretty good. Went to bed sometime after noon and got up at 7:30. The part for the microwave showed up and TH was able to fix it! So we don't have to buy a new microwave. Yay! TH made the stuffed bell peppers for dinner and I brought one to work.

 I'll probably stop by HEB on the way home in the morning and pick up a couple of grocery type things, then take a nap before everyone wakes up. I had planned on going swimming tomorrow afternoon but it turns out that our pool won't open until probably Monday because of a lifeguard shortage. So grrrrrrr >:-( We'll probably get out and do something instead but I dunno what. Because it's the first day of summer!!

Noms for the day: Nope nope nope...

Song: Sammy Kershaw - Don't Go Near The Water. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Microwave!!

Worst thing: No swimming >:-(

Eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment