Sunday, June 15, 2014

June 15

Sunday night again. Sigh. Today was Fathers' Day but TH had to work all day like he does every Sunday. TK and I wanted to get something for him but since all of the new Transformers that he wants aren't out yet we decided to wait. So we made him a chocolate thingie for dessert, lol.

So Friday morning I stopped by HEB on my way home to pick up a couple of things. TH was up when I got home so we hung out for a while, made some breakfast, and watched a few episodes of Prison Break. TK got up just before TH left for work so we hung out for a little bit and decided to go ahead and go swimming. We went and picked up TK's buddy and his little sister, swam for a couple of hours, dropped the sister off at their house, went by Randall's to pick up some wings for dinner, and finally made it back home. TH got home and we had wings and fries for dinner, watched a couple of episodes of Prison Break for movie night, then TH and I went to bed. I dunno how late the boys stayed up but they probably played video games all night, lol.

Saturday we slept kinda late, did a little cleaning and laundry, played some cards, watched a few episodes of Mythbusters, and just kinda hung out all day. Oh, and we made the chocolate thingie for Fathers' Day :-) It ended up looking...interesting, lol. It tasted really good though! TH got home and we had taco leftovers and watched a couple of episodes of Prison Break for movie night. TH went to bed and TK and I stayed up for a while watching a Jeff Dunham show on Netflix. He's pretty funny :-)

Sunday we slept pretty late again, hung out for a while and played some Halo Reach, then I took a quick nap until TH got home. We made burgers and fries for dinner. The fries tasted pretty good, but they didn't really get crispy. I think we should have cooked them a little bit longer but we had to go ahead and pull them out because it was almost time for me to go to work. Maybe next time, lol.

Other than that, not really much going on. I've had freaking cramps all weekend, which kinda sucks. Although I guess it's better to feel like shit all weekend while I'm at home rather than during the week when I have to be at work. So yay, I guess?

Oh, and just because - bonus picture!! So you saw what the brownie roll thing that we made was supposed to look like, right? Just in case, here it is...


Paleo Peppermint Brownie Roll - PrimallyInspired.com
Looks awesome, right?

Nailed it! Eh, at least it tasted good :-)

Noms for the weekend: All keto!!! Plus like a bottle and a half of wine, but still. Not too bad though, considering...

Song: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Charlie. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Swimming!!

Worst thing: Cramps :-/

Yeehaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment