Wednesday, June 4, 2014

June 4

Wednesday night! Almost done for the week, yay! And tomorrow is TK's last day of school, so double yay! So I got home this morning and got TK off to school, made some breakfast, and watched the last couple of episodes of Lost with TH. I'm...still confused, lol. So now that we've finished Lost we need to find another series to watch together. I'm kinda thinking Prison Break, or 24, so something like that. Something that has been on for a while would be nice. Dunno. I ended up going to bed kinda late but slept pretty well so I'm not too tired tonight. Other than that, not really much going on. I cannot wait for Friday - it's TK's first day of summer and we're going to go swimming!! It's gonna be an awesome summer :-)

Noms for the day: Breakfast - egg, sausage, and shredded cheese. Iced coffee on the way to work. If I get hungry later I have leftover sausage and egg or some cabbage stuff from last night.

Song: Eminem - Superman. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Free game today on Steam!

Worst thing: The water dispenser here at work is empty. And the tap water here smells and tastes like butt >:-( Luckily I brought a bottle of water, but still...

Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment