Wednesday, June 18, 2014

June 18

Wednesday night! Almost done for the week :-) I feel much better tonight than I did last night, so yay! Got home this morning and everyone was asleep so I just kinda hung out by myself for a while and went to bed kinda early. TH and TK were supposed to wake me up so we could go swimming but they decided they didn't feel like it. Sigh. Got up around 4:00 and just kinda hung out, watched a few episodes of Prison Break, and now I'm at work. We did leftover fajitas for dinner so I didn't worry about cooking.

Soooo, my new boss, the one who has only been here for like 3 months, gave his 2 week notice today. Now we wait and see what's going to end up happening. I know the other guy here at work thought about going for the supervisor job when the other boss before this one left but I don't think he'll get it because he doesn't want to work mornings. There's a new guy they hired about a month ago to just kinda fill in here and there but I know he wants to find a site where he can get 40 hours. I'm afraid he's going to be the one we end up with :-/ Hopefully not, because he doesn't really have any supervisory experience. Plus he's a huge fucking asshole >:-( It could get interesting...

Noms for the day: Nothing for breakfast. A bowl of TVP and shredded coconut "cereal" when I woke up. Iced coffee on the way to work. If I get hungry later I still have fajita salad.

Song: Timbaland, Justin Timberlake - Carryout. Random shuffle.

Best thing: TH and TK went running around today and they bought a floppy hat for each of us for when we go hiking and stuff. It's so cute :-)

Worst thing: Headache, kinda.

Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment