Tuesday, June 17, 2014

June 17

Tired tonight :-/ Tired and feeling crappy because I drank too much this morning. Sigh. I had planned on going home and going to bed but everyone was awake when I got home so I stayed up and hung out with them. Watched a couple of episodes of Prison Break with TH, had a few (too many) drinks, and went to bed late. Got up around 7:00 and hung out with TK until TH got home, had leftovers for dinner, and now I'm at work. And I am so ready to go home :-(

Noms for the day: Bacon and eggs for breakfast. Almonds, cheese, and pepperoni when I woke up. Iced coffee on the way to work. If I get hungry later I have leftover fajita salad.

Song: Arcade Fire - Keep The Car Running. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Saw one of my cop buddies tonight!

Worst thing: Feeling shitty :-(

Eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment