Wednesday, June 25, 2014

June 25

It's Wednesday night and for some reason it is it busier than shit here at work. Dunno why. Stupid kids, lol. So it rained and stormed for a while after I got home this morning, again while I was asleep this afternoon, and there's a good chance of more rain later tonight and tomorrow. So probably no swimming again tomorrow. Sigh.

So I stopped by HEB on my way home this morning to pick up a couple of things. Got home and TK was still awake (again!) so I played with him for a while, hung out with TH, and went to bed around noon or so. Got up at 8:00, took a shower, and now I'm at work. We still had some leftover Buffalo Chicken Soup so nobody had to cook tonight. Other than that, not much going on. No new drama or anything from fuckface, but then again he didn't work today so no wonder things went smoothly, lol. Unfortunately I do have to see him in the morning though. The other guy here at work did say that he had about 8 residents ask him what the deal was with "that new guy". So he's already pissing people off, lol.

Noms for the day: Breakfast - Eggs, sausages, and shredded cheese. Iced coffee on the way to work. If I get hungry later I brought some cheese, pepperoni, and almonds. I also have a little leftover soup.

Song: The Prodigy - Firestarter. Random shuffle.

Best thing: People bitching about fuckface :-)

Worst thing: Kinda tired :-/

Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment