Thursday, June 12, 2014

June 12

So, tonight was interesting :-/ They had been talking about a chance for storms and stuff this evening, and earlier today they issued a tornado watch until midnight for the whole area. Just about the time I was ready to leave for work it started raining. I drove through some seriously nasty stuff to get to work where apparently it had been storming for an hour or so. They started talking about a severe thunderstorm warning, high winds, possible funnel clouds, and all of that shit. A couple of areas nearby got hit kinda hard but luckily we just ended up with a serious storm. It was a scary couple of hours though :-/ It has finally died down now and I'm glad it's over!!

So I got home this morning and everyone was asleep so I played a little Black Ops 2 by myself. Hung out with TH for a little bit when he got up and went to bed around 8:00. Got up at 2:00 and hung out with TH and TK for a while, cooked up the big package of ground beef that we bought the other day (taco meat for days - nom!!), and took another quick nap at like 6:30. TK went swimming with his buddy for a little while so that was cool.

Noms for the day: Pepperoni for breakfast. Iced coffee on the way to work. If I get hungry later I brought some taco meat, or I still have a little bit of leftover chicken enchilada stuff.

Song: Arctic Monkeys - R U Mine? A new one!

Best thing: No tornado!!!!

Worst thing: Still really fucking sore! My everything hurts :-(

Eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment