Sunday, June 9, 2013

June 9

Sunday night again. Yay. I did at least get some decent sleep this weekend, so that was nice. So Friday morning I was supposed to go get my oil changed, but by the time I got off I was just about freaking dead. So I rescheduled it for Monday morning. I forget exactly what time it is, but it's early. I'll have time to go by the house and change clothes first. Then Wednesday morning we have the meeting with the lady from the city to finish signing the paperwork for the loan on the house, and at some point we need to go finish cleaning out the storage place. Yeah, we still haven't done that. Better kick it in the ass, too, because we only have until the 20th.

So Friday I went home and went straight to sleep. TH woke me up when he left for work, and TK and I went to HEB. Got home and basically just hung out and messed around, played some Black Ops 2 and stuff until TH got home. Watched an episode of Breaking Bad with him then went to bed not too long after he did.

Saturday I got up fairly early (for me at least) and did a little cleaning and started the laundry. TK was still sleeping so I woke him up after a while. Turns out that he had stayed up almost all night, lol. We needed to get out and go pick up the Papa Murphy's pizza for movie night, and go by Randall's because they have cheese on sale. $5 for 2 pounds of shredded cheese - that's a fucking awesome price! We usually buy 3 or 4 and freeze it when it's that cheap :-) Anyway, before we did that...we went to a little park to feed some ducks!!! We had been talking about doing it for a while so I finally did a little web searching and found this cute little park that's pretty close by. And it is awesome! There's no playground or anything, just a short little trail, a few benches and picnic tables, and a little pond. With ducks :-) And...TURTLES!!!!! The turtles were just fucking bonus, dude. There had to have been at least hundred turtles in that pond, just going by how many we saw. So we hung out there and fed the ducks and turtles, then walked the little trail that went around the pond. It was so much fun :-)

After we left there we went by the pizza place and Randall's, and headed home. TK's buddy was supposed to come spend the night so we stopped by his house to pick him up. We ended up hanging out there for almost an hour talking to his mom. I like his mom :-) Finally got home and just kinda hung out for a while, then cooked the pizzas so they would be ready when TH got home. We didn't see a Redbox movie that looked good so the boys headed off to the game room and TH and I watched a few more episodes of Breaking Bad. He went to bed and I stayed up for a while playing Black Ops 2 with the boys.

When I got up today TK was already up and his buddy had gone home. We just kinda hung out and didn't do much, and I planned on taking a quick nap before work but I never could fall asleep. Dunno why, either, because I'm actually kinda tired. Sucks. TH got home and I hung out with him, and now I'm at work. Yay.

Dunno what else. Kinda tired, eh. At least I have pictures from feeding the ducks?

Ducks and ducks! Pretty sure I don't ever want to show up there without something to feed them - they all came running up honking  as soon as they saw us :-)

Turtle! There were some seriously huge turtles out there, too! A few of them actually came up and took some bread out of TK's hand :-)

Song: Brysi - (Halo/COD) Trickshotz. It's been a while since I've posted a parody! This is a new one, it's Macklemore's Thrift Shop, video game style.

Best thing: Ducks and turtles!!

Worst thing: My left elbow hurts for some reason, and a couple of the fingers on that hand are kinda numb and tingly off and on. It's kinda weird, and it's bugging me :-/

Yeehaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment