Monday, June 3, 2013

June 3

I didn't stay up as late today as I have been lately but I still feel like I could have used a little more sleep. Not too bad, though. Went home this morning and played a little Black Ops 2, then got TK up and off to school and played a little more until TH woke up. Basically just hung out with him for a little while and went to bed. Got up when TK got home, played with him for a little bit, then made roasted veggies and sausage for dinner. Served it over fresh spinach leaves. Nom nom nom.

TK has 2 days of school left now. Thursday is his first day of summer. I kinda want to do something awesome, but then I kinda want to just go home and go to bed, and not have to worry about staying up long enough for him to leave for school. Unfortunately I won't be doing either, because Snipe's followup appointment at the vet is Thursday at like 8:00. Grrr. I've scheduled my oil change for Friday morning, and there's a chance that we'll have to go meet with the lady from the city to sign the final paperwork on the house. It will either be this Friday or next Wednesday. Eh.

Not really much else going on. The guy at work who set up the fish tank brought us a new fish. Well, I've only seen one so far, at least. It's one of those little sucker fish dudes. He told me once what they're called but I forget. He's so cute! He just kinda hangs there on the side of the tank and looks at me, lol.

Song: Alan Jackson - Midnight in Montgomery. Random shuffle tonight.

Best thing: They brought us a big umbrella here at work to keep the sun off the guys in the afternoons. We've needed it for freaking ever!

Worst thing: Foot hurts for some reason.

Okey dokeys then.



No comments:

Post a Comment