Thursday, June 6, 2013

June 6

I am so unbelievably fucking tired. Like, I could fall asleep just standing outside kind of tired. And maybe more than just a little hung over. But I had so much fun today!! I went over and hung out with the lady next door. We lost track of time and I was there for about 5 hours. But it was freaking awesome!

I'm almost too tired to even string words together here. Took Snipe back to the vet this morning. They did another urinalysis and said that he still has the infection, but we're wondering if maybe they're just trying to fuck us over. I dunno - more details later. He did get another shot though, just to make sure. He acts like he's fine, at least. So there's that. And...yeah, that's it for now. Maybe I'll try to write something tomorrow?

Song: Nine Inch Nails - Came Back Haunted. Their newest!!

Best thing: So much fun today :-)

Worst thing: Pretty sure we got fucked by the vet's office >:-(

Okey dokeys then.

No comments:

Post a Comment