Monday, June 17, 2013

June 17

Tired :-/ I didn't sleep well at all today. Dunno why. Went home this morning and changed clothes, then took TH's car to get the oil changed. Came back and TK was still up, and feeling much better. I guess last night was just a random pukey thing? He seems fine now. Played a little Black Ops 2 with him then went to bed. Woke up around 3:00 and couldn't go back to sleep, so I hung out with TK for a little while and ate a sandwich. Managed to take another short nap but holy crap I am tired. I'm seriously considering trying to go home and go straight to bed in the morning. We'll see how it goes.

Yeah, that's all I've got for tonight. Exciting, huh? :-P

Song: Weezer - We Are All On Drugs. Random shuffle today.

Best thing: No sick TK!!

Worst thing: Almost got squished on my way to work tonight. Fucking dumbasses >:-(

Yeehaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment