Tuesday, June 25, 2013

June 25

Not much going on today. Stopped by Randall's on the way home this morning to get some spinach and tomatoes that were on sale but they were all out. I got a raincheck though, so that works. Went to bed around 9:00 but woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep. Got up and hung out with TK for a while then tried to take another nap but still couldn't fall asleep. Sigh. So I'm tired tonight. I should have no problem going to bed early tomorrow, at least. I told TH to wake me up if they decide they want to go swimming tomorrow.

Song: Ludacris - Get Back. Yay for another random shuffle.

Best thing: Played a little online multiplayer Black Ops 2, and had one game where I had 9 kills and 4 deaths. That's a 2.25 K/D. That has never freaking happened before!!

Worst thing: Tired :-(

Yeah, that's all I've got.




No comments:

Post a Comment