Wednesday, June 26, 2013

June 26

Not much happening again today. Went to bed pretty early and slept for a while, then got up and messed with TH and TK for a little bit. They decided they didn't really feel like going swimming today, which actually worked because I feel kinda crappy too for some reason. Played a few games of zombies and went back to bed until about 8:30. Now I'm at work and it's freaking busy and annoying. Grrrrrr.

Song: Fall Out Boy - My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up), Another new one. I never would have guessed it was Fall Out Boy, though.

Best thing: Our new little suckerfish dude has started coming out of his hole. He still goes and hides if I get too close but otherwise he'll just sit there and watch me. I think he's finally getting used to me :-)

Worst thing: Feeling kinda crappy :-/

Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment