Thursday, July 31, 2014

July 31

It's Thursday night! My last night of work for the week and it's the last day of July. Wow. We never did get any rain today but it's noticeably cooler out which is nice. I think they said that this has been the coolest July we've had in like 5 years or something like that. It's only officially been over 100 twice! I'm hoping that means that summer is almost over and we'll have a long fall and winter :-)

So I got a little more sleep today but I'm still pretty tired :-/ I stopped by Randall's on my way home to pick up a couple of things. TK was awake when I got home so we ended up staying up and playing until almost 3:00 :-/ Slept for a while, took a shower, and now I'm at work. And it is busier than shit tonight. Sigh. Other than that though, not much going on. I may try to go to bed early when I get home tomorrow and maybe we can go swimming tomorrow afternoon. And of course I'll be going out Lyfting Friday and Saturday nights :-)

Noms for the day: Pork rinds, spinach dip, and peanut butter and blueberries on a low carb tortilla this morning. Iced coffee on the way to work. Um, McDonald's chicken nuggets, a couple of chocolate chip cookies, and some Pringles at work. What?? Don't judge me!!  >:-(   :-/ Ahem.

Song: The White Stripes - Icky Thump. Random shuffle.

Best thing: The other guy here at work brought the cat tree that his roommates were getting rid of. It's awesome :-)

Worst thing: Tired :-/

Eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment