Tuesday, July 29, 2014

July 29

Tired again tonight :-( Got home this morning and couldn't fall asleep so I hung out with TH, watched a couple of episodes of Prison Break, and went to bed after he left for work. Got up just before he got home and we made breakfast for dinner - sausage, eggs, and flax pancakes. Nom :-) And now I'm at work. TK slept late today so he should be awake tonight. I brought the Xbox again so we can play. Yay :-) TH is off tomorrow and he wants to go swimming again so hopefully I can go to bed early enough to get some decent sleep. They're calling for a pretty good chance of rain Thursday and Friday so tomorrow might be the last swimming chance until this weekend. Sigh.

Noms for the day: Peanut butter and blueberries on a low carb tortilla for breakfast. Iced coffee and a couple of Slim Jims on the way to work. Breakfast for dinner when I get hungry later.

Song: The Fray - How To Save A Life. Random shuffle again.

Best thing: Got my official Lyft earnings summary today, so now I'm just waiting for the $$ to hit the bank :-)

Worst thing: I think all of our little fishies here at work are dead :-/ I fished 2 of them out last night, there was one floating when I got here tonight, and I don't see the other 2. So either somebody fished them out earlier today or they're hiding. :-(

Eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment