Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July 1

Tuesday night and holy crap for some reason it is busier than fuck here at work. Sigh. Everyone was asleep when I got home this morning so I hung out by myself for a little bit until TH got up. Hung out with him for a while, went to bed around 8:30 or so, and woke up at like 1:30. Couldn't fall back asleep so I just got up. Hung out with TK for a while, played a little Lego Star Wars, and made the carne al pastor and cabbage stuff for dinner before TH got home. And now I'm at work.

So today was my boss's last day as site supervisor. I actually thought he was going to cry when I left this morning :-( He is leaving to take that maintenance job out here with the HOA. You know, the one that my previous boss left to take 3 months ago. But now that previous boss is leaving to move back to Alabama so the job opened up again. I swear sometimes it's like a freaking soap opera out here, lol. So now tomorrow morning starts the reign of fuckface. Dun dun dunnnnnnnnn. XD

Oh and and and...I bought a new laptop!!! Well, I guess I should say that TH kinda made me buy a new laptop, lol. I had kinda been wanting a new one because I've been using an old crappy one and TH finally convinced me to buy one. So yay!! He says it's because he and TK are always buying toys and stuff but I never buy anything for myself. I hated to spend that much, but it's a really nice one. Plus we scored an awesome deal on a refurbished one from the Dell Outlet center, so that was cool. It's got a 2.4 Gig i7 processor, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB hard drive...and it's soooo shiny :-) It came with Windows 8.1 which is a little weird but I think once I get used to it, it's going to be awesome. I really haven't had a chance to do much besides move some of my stuff over so I can't wait to see how some of my games run on it!!

Noms for the day: Nothing for breakfast. Iced coffee on the way to work. If I get hungry later I brought some cabbage type stuff to work with me.

Song: Paula Cole - Where Have All The Cowboys Gone. Random shuffle again.

Best thing: New laptop :-)

Worst thing: Sooooooo busy :-/

Yeehaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment