Monday, July 14, 2014

July 14

So last night I brought the Xbox to work with me and ended up playing GTA V with TK until about 5 am. He was asleep by the time I got home but TH was awake so I hung out with him for a while, went to bed kinda early, got up at 3:00, and TK and I went swimming for a while. Got home and played for a little bit, made chicken and roasted veggies for dinner, hung out with TH when he got home, and now I'm at work.

So when I got here tonight the flex officer girl was here, and she'll be here again tomorrow. Wednesday and Thursday are normal, and then Friday we're supposed to have a new lady take over the open shift. She actually started over at TH's site today, and she's working there Tuesday and Wednesday, training here Thursday, and starting Friday. So if she works out over here that means that our open shift is filled. Yay! But now the open shift at TH's site is not. So TH will be off Wednesday like he should be but then he has to work the early-ish shift Thursday and go in a few hours early Friday. Sigh. I know he's ready for a couple of real days off. I mean yeah, the overtime is nice, but I hate that he has to work the extra :-( Thursday is payday though, and I'm going to take my car to get it cleaned and detailed, then hopefully start doing a little driving for Lyft on my days off. It's supposed to be decent money on the side. Plus I like driving :-)

Noms for the day: Breakfast - peanut butter and blueberries on a low-carb tortilla. A few leftover chicken wings before I came to work. Iced coffee on the way to work. If I get hungry later I brought the chicken and roasted veggies from dinner.

Song: Kings Of Leon - Family Tree. A new one!

Best thing: Feeling good today!!

Worst thing: I tried to win an eBay auction for TH that ended last night at midnight. I almost had it but was outbid at the last fucking second >:-(

Yippee.

No comments:

Post a Comment