Sunday, July 27, 2014

July 27

Sunday night, back at work. Got busy Thursday night and didn't get a chance to write. That seems to be happening a lot lately, lol. So let's see...Thursday morning I got home and everyone was awake so I hung out with them for a while. Went to bed and TH and TK were supposed to wake me up to go swimming but they decided they didn't feel like it. Sigh. Ended up sleeping late, TH made stuffed bell peppers for dinner, and I went to work. So nothing terribly exciting.

Friday I got home and woke TK up and we went hiking! It was awesome :-) We went and explored the park where we go swimming. It has a nice little gravel path that loops the whole park but there are also trails that cut though the woods and go down to the creek. We saw fish, a turtle, some tiny little frogs, and a deer! So cool! Stopped by HEB on our way home to pick up a couple of things, hung out with TH until he left for work, then took a nap. Got up before TH got home and made some frozen pizzas (I had frozen wings) and TK's buddy came over to spend the night. We watched a couple of episodes of Prison Break for movie night, TH went to bed, and I went out Lyfting!! I started around 10:00 and got home at almost 3:00. I ended up giving 8 rides for a total of $98!! Definitely not bad for my first night. I wasn't really sure where to hang out to pick up the most rides but I think I have a pretty good strategy now. Got home and TK and his buddy were still awake so I hung out with them until TH got up to go to work, then had a little quiet time :-) I think I ended up going to bed around 9:00 or so.

Saturday I slept kinda late, did some laundry and cleaning, and hung out with TK for a while. We tried to play some GTA V but fucking Xbox Live was down for like 4 fucking hours so we couldn't >:-( So I took another nap, lol. I had planned on getting up when TH got home so we could watch something but that didn't exactly work. So he watched a movie by himself and woke me up when he was ready for bed. And I headed out again! Saturday night I had 10 rides and made...$198!! The very last dude I picked up was the most...interesting, lol. I picked him up downtown and we went to the south part of town (like a mile from my house) to pick up a couple of his friends. Then they wanted to go to his house, in a town like 30 FUCKING MILES AWAY!!! The girl who got in the front seat was so drunk she could barely stand up. Before we even left she opened the door and puked all over the sidewalk. I'm just sitting there like :-/ Luckily though she passed out pretty quick and slept the whole way there. So that ride was kind of a pain in the ass, but I ended up making $77 from it!!!! So it worked out alright :-) I think my favorite though was the ride where I had 6 people!! crammed into my little Matrix. It's only supposed to seat 4 passengers, lol. There was one in the front with me and 5 in the back. They were all sitting on top of each other and shit. It was hilarious.

So I got home pretty late Sunday morning and TK was still awake so I hung out with him for a while. Went to bed around 9:00 or so and slept off and on until TH got home. We had leftovers for dinner so I didn't worry about cooking. I need to figure out something for tomorrow though. And now I'm at work. Yeehaw, lol. I'm a little tired because I guess since I went Lyfting on my days off, it's kinda like not really having a day off. Kinda. But I'm almost $300 richer than I was Friday night, so there's that :-)

Noms for the weekend: All keto!! Probably a little too much alcohol though, I think :-/

Song: DMX - Where The Hood At. This has become our GTA V theme song, lol. Wrecking cars is fun :-)

Best thing: Lyfting monies!!

Worst thing: No swimming in like, a week :-(

Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment