Wednesday, July 23, 2014

July 23

Well, I got busy last night and didn't have a chance to write. Not really much going on though so that's ok. Got home yesterday morning and everyone was awake so I hung out with them for a while. Went to bed late, woke up in time to cook taco meat for dinner, and came to work. Yeehaw, lol. We decided that we were going to go swimming early today so when I got home I stayed up and hung out with TH and TK until the pool opened at 11:00. TK decided that he didn't feel like going so TH and I went. It was freaking awesome! There were like, five other people there. Soooooo quiet. We swam for a while, stopped by Whataburger for some lunch, and I ended up going to bed around 3:00. Got up at 8:00 to come to work so I'm kinda tired but not as bad as I thought I would be. So that's nice :-)

I think when I get home tomorrow I'm going to wake TK up so we can go hiking. I kinda wanted to wait until TH felt like going but he doesn't really seem that interested in waking up early to go. Which I can understand, lol.

Noms for the day: Peanut butter and blueberries on a low carb tortilla for breakfast. Bunless burger on a salad for lunch. Almonds and iced coffee on the way to work. If I get hungry later I brought some leftover taco stuff.

Song: Travis Tritt - Country Club. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Quiet swimming :-)

Worst thing: A little tired but not bad.

Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment