Sunday, July 20, 2014

July 20

Sunday night, back at work. Not really much going on this weekend. And for some reason it has been slower than shit here at work, which is always nice. Kinda strange, but nice. So, Friday morning I woke TH up when I got home because he had to go to work early. TK was still awake too so we watched a couple of episodes of Prison Break. TH left for work and TK and I went out messing around for a while. We went by Target and looked at toys, looked at games at Gamestop, stopped to get a couple of things from Sam's, and went by HEB. Got home and played for a little while then took a short nap until TH got home. Made nachos for dinner (pork rinds for me) and watched a couple of episodes of Prison Break for movie night. TH went to bed and TK and I stayed up for a while.

Saturday we slept kinda late then went to get my car detailed. It is soooooo clean now! The only problem is that I have some dried cement splatters that they weren't able to remove. It doesn't look horrible, but I hope it's not bad enough that they don't want me to do the Lyft thingie :-/ Because the inside looks awesome :-) Finished up there and got home just before TH did, made burgers for dinner, and watched A Million Ways To Die In The West. It was freaking hilarious :-) TH went to bed and TK and I stayed up late again, lol.

Sunday we slept late again, hung out for a while, did some cleaning and laundry, and I made some cabbage/chicken/cheesy stuff for dinner. TH got home and we had dinner and hung out until time for me to come to work. When I got here I got to see the little baby ring-tailed cat that the other guy here at work is taking care of! He said that one of the residents found it in their garage on Friday and called a wildlife rehab place to come pick it up but they never showed up. So he's been taking care of it until he can take it to the wildlife place tomorrow. It is soooooo freaking cute, I want to keep it! I know I can't, but that doesn't keep me from wanting to, lol. So that was awesome :-)

So now that my car is clean (well, as clean as it's going to get), I need to go do my practice ride with one of the Lyft guys. They've been texting me for like 2 weeks about it but I wasn't ready yet. I'm hoping I can meet one of them tomorrow or Tuesday morning and get it over with. Then all that's left is for them to run the background check and driving record (which I know I'll pass no problem), then I can start doing some driving on my days off!! Because a little extra money right now would really help.

SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!

Noms for the weekend: All keto!!!!

Song: Beck - Where It's At. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Little bitty baby ring-tailed cat!!

Worst thing: Need to figure out what how to get the stupid dried cement off my car without fucking it up :-/

Yeehaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment