Monday, July 21, 2014

July 21

So so so....I am now officially a Lyft driver!!! Yeah :-) I went home this morning and dropped my stuff off then went and did the little test drive with a mentor. I passed that no problem, so the only thing left was to have the background check and driving record done. They said it could take a couple of days at the most but mine finished up today. So now I can start driving whenever I want! I'm so excited :-) I may try it out a few times early in the morning to see what happens but I definitely plan out going out this Friday and/or Saturday night. It should be interesting!

Let's see. Other than that, not really much going on. Got home after the test drive and hung out with TH and TK for a while, stayed up later than I probably should have, and went to bed. Slept until about 6:30 then just kinda hung out again until time to come to work. We had leftovers for dinner but I made a pizza-in-a-bowl type thing. It was nom :-) I slept too late to try to go swimming but hopefully we can tomorrow. And this week TH actually gets both of his days off so maybe we can all go Wednesday or Thursday!

Noms for the day: Cheese and a couple of Slim Jims for breakfast. Pizza in a bowl for dinner. Iced coffee on the way to work. If I get hungry later I brought some pork rinds and a little bit of watermelon.

Song: The Wallflowers - Three Marlenas. Random shuffle.

Best thing: I'm a Lyft driver!!!

Worst thing: No swimming :-(

Okey Dokeys then.

No comments:

Post a Comment