Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April 30

Kinda hard to believe that it's already the last day of April! Crazy. So the sunburn is feeling better. It's really just a small part of my chest that is still bad. Everything else is still red but tolerable. My legs are still sore but not as bad as yesterday. So yay! Hopefully now if we get out and do something again this weekend I won't overdo it like last time, lol.

So I got home this morning and TH woke up early so I went on to bed. Got up a little after TK got home and we made burgers and cauliflower for dinner. TH and I watched the new Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and an episode of Lost. Now I'm at work. It hasn't been very busy tonight which is nice. My sheriff buddy came by earlier but he couldn't stay and chat because he had a trainee with him. Other than that not really much going on.

Noms for the day: Nothing for breakfast. A hamburger patty and cauliflower for lunch after I woke up. Iced coffee on the way to work. If I get hungry later I brought another hamburger patty with some cauliflower.

Song: Sublime - Wrong Way. Random shuffle again.

Best thing: Good sleep!

Worst thing: Still kinda sore. Not too bad, though.

Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment