Wednesday, April 9, 2014

April 9

So, TK woke up super unbelievably snotty this morning. I got home and woke him up, he ate breakfast, and almost fell asleep in his oatmeal. So I let him stay home. He ended up sleeping most of the day which helped I guess because by tonight he acted like he was feeling a lot better. So yay! After he went back to bed this morning TH was still asleep so I made a couple of batches of flax buns. TH woke up, we made some breakfast and watched a few episodes of Lost, and I went to bed around 11:30 or so. Got up at 8:00, took a shower, and now I'm at work. TH said he thought about making dinner but he forgot, lol. Good thing I still have a little leftover fajita salad here at work :-P

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 3 eggs, 3 sausage patties, and shredded cheese. Lunch on the way to work - iced coffee and 2 flax buns. If I get hungry later I have the fajita salad.

Song: Clint Black - Nothin' but the Taillights. Random shuffle.

Best thing: TK seems to be feeling better!

Worst thing: Headache, kinda.

Okey dokeys then.

No comments:

Post a Comment