Tuesday, April 15, 2014

April 15

Holy crap, my tooth is freaking killing me. Seven hours to go until my dentist appointment. I'm not really sure what they're going to do in the morning, either. If I just end up having a filling or something done, they'll probably do it tomorrow. If I need an extraction though I'm going to see if I can go back Friday morning to have it done. That way I can be miserable at home all weekend instead of having to come to work after having a freaking tooth yanked :-/ I am so not looking forward to this. I fucking hate the dentist. TH has offered to go with me so I don't freak out too bad. He's so sweet :-)

So I got home this morning, got TK off to school, and watched a couple of episodes of Lost with TH. He had stopped by the liquor store on his way home yesterday for a bottle of vodka so I made a couple of drinks this morning hoping it would help me sleep better. It worked :-) I went to bed late and didn't get up until almost 8:00, so yay! Took a shower, hung out with them for a little bit, and now I'm at work. It's still a little cool tonight but the wind has died down. It's nice out! I remembered to watch the eclipse last night, too. It was awesome! I didn't manage to get any decent pictures though. Sigh, lol.

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 2 flax buns ham and cheese sandwiches. Oh, and vodka :-) Snack when I woke up - flax bun with peanut butter. Iced coffee on the way to work. If I get hungry later I brought a couple of frozen hamburger patties and some cheese.

Song: Three Days Grace - Just Like You. Random shuffle.

Best thing: One of our residents brought us a huge tray of cookies yesterday. Not only did I not eat one, I realized that I don't really even want one!

Worst thing: Tooth :-(

Yippee.

No comments:

Post a Comment