Friday, April 4, 2014

April 4

Friday night! Finally :-) And yep, it's busier than crap here at work but I guess it's just the normal Friday night traffic. The tailgate party was pretty much over by the time I got here. So that was good, at least.

Got home this morning and got TK off to school and was in bed by about 9:00. Got up a little bit after he got home, played some Pixelmon, and just hung out for a while. TH got home and we had time to watch an episode of Lost before I had to leave for work. TK's buddy was supposed to come spend the night but he hadn't shown up by the time I left. So I guess I'll find out in the morning if he did or not. Everyone should still be asleep when I get home in the morning so I think I'll try to get a quick nap and then wake everyone up. I wanna go do something but I'm not sure what. Maybe go feed the ducks, or something.

Noms for the day: Nothing for breakfast. 2 flax buns and some leftover bacon when I woke up. Iced coffee on my way to work. For dinner later I stopped by Taco Cabana on my way here and bought a steak fajita salad. So that should be seriously nom :-)

Song: Phantogram - Fall in Love. Another new one.

Best thing: A couple of my residents out here really like me! One of them gave me $40 earlier, and another one brought me a piece of cheesecake (that I'm going to take home for TH)!

Worst thing: Busy at work, but even that's not too bad.

Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment