Tuesday, April 22, 2014

April 22

Holy crap I am tired tonight. Got home this morning, got TK off to school, and watched a couple of episodes of Lost with TH. I didn't end up going to bed until after noon so I slept until about 7:30. Tomorrow I've got that stupid dentist thing at noon so I need to try to go to bed as soon as I get home in the morning. Hopefully I can get a decent nap beforehand and maybe another one afterwards. Sigh. I really don't want to do this :-/

Noms for the day: Sunflower seeds this morning. Iced coffee and almonds on the way to work. Cheese and pepperoni after I got here. If I get hungry later I still have a couple of sausage patties here at work.

Song: The Offspring - Why Don't You Get A Job?. Random shuffle again.

Best thing: Tooth feels much better!

Worst thing: Tired :-/

Eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment