Monday, April 28, 2014

April 28

Well, I'm still pretty sunburned but it doesn't hurt quite as bad as it did last night. My feet aren't really sore anymore, and I got some decent sleep so I'm not really tired. So yay! My legs, however, are so fucking sore that it hurts to move. Sigh. I definitely did a lot more walking Sunday than I have in a long time. It's okay though - whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?

So I got home this morning and got TK off to school, went to bed kinda early, and got up when he got home. Got all of the laundry put up and took the trash out then played a little Pixelmon with him until time for TH to get home. We still had leftover fajita stuff so I didn't worry about cooking dinner. And now I'm at work. TH bought some weed killer stuff that he wants to use on the yard but if he does we need to keep the cats locked in the house for a few hours until it has a chance to dry. So if we catch them all in the house before I go to bed tomorrow he'll go ahead and do it before he goes to work. This could get interesting, lol. They like to be able to come and go as they please so they're not going to be happy about this.

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 2 flax buns with ham. Iced coffee on the way to work. Cheese, pepperoni, and almonds when I got here. If I get hungry later I still have some fajita stuff.

Song: Filter - Welcome To The Fold. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Decent sleep today!

Worst thing: My everything is sore :-/

Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment