Thursday, April 24, 2014

April 24

Thursday night! I didn't sleep as long as I thought I would today but I'm not too tired. Which is nice :-) So I got home this morning, got TK off to school, made some breakfast, and watched the new Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and a couple of episodes of Lost with TH. Went to bed a little late and got up at 8:00. TH made sausage balls for dinner. Nom :-) Other than that, not really much going on. I'm just glad it's almost my weekend!!

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 3 eggs, 3 sausage patties, and shredded cheese. Iced coffee and a sausage ball on my way to work. If I get hungry later I still have a leftover breakfast taco and a few more sausage balls.

Song: Chumbawamba - Tubthumping. Random shuffle.

Best thing: I had 2 separate people randomly compliment me on my hair yesterday :-)

Worst thing: Soooo many tiny little bugs flying around outside tonight! Super annoying because they keep trying to go up my nose >:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment