Thursday, April 10, 2014

April 10

Thursday night! So I got home this morning and got TK off to school, made some breakfast, and watched the new Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and a couple of episodes of Lost with TH. Went to bed around 12:00 and got up at 7:30. TH went to Sams while I was asleep and made a couple of batches of cream cheese jalapeno thingies. Nom :-) Other than that not really much going on. TK was still a little snotty this morning but better than he was. I'm glad tomorrow's Friday so he can get some rest!

Tomorrow before TH goes to work I think we're going to go close our bank account. We've been with Compass Bank for like, freaking ever, but when we went down to the credit union to refinance my car we decided to just switch our direct deposit and everything over to there. The paychecks we got today were the first ones to actually go there so we're getting rid of Compass. We also need to go by the credit union because we were approved for a credit card through them but we never finished all of the paperwork. I think we're just going to use it to buy gas, pay it off every month, and keep it around for emergencies. So yay! After that if we have time before TH has to go to work we might go get some lunch. We have a $20 gift card to Logan's Roadhouse that we haven't had a chance to use yet. So that should be fun :-)

Noms for the day: Breakfast - Spam and egg breakfast taco on a low-carb tortilla. Flax bun with peanut butter when I got up. Iced coffee on the way to work. When I get hungry later I have a leftover breakfast taco and some jalapeno cream cheese thingies.

Song: The Black Keys - Fever. A new one tonight!

Best thing: Thursday night!!!

Worst thing: TK still a little snotty :-(

Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment