Thursday, April 3, 2014

April 3

Thursday night, so only one night left for the week! Then next week is a short one. Yay :-) It's been pretty busy here at work for some reason. I just saw that they're having some kind of tailgate party out here tomorrow night so I'm kinda dreading how busy it will be then. Sigh.

So I got home this morning, got TK off to school, made some breakfast, and watched the new Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. with TH. Went to bed around 10:30 and got up at 6:00. Hung out with TH and TK for a while, watched an episode of Lost, and now I'm at work. I'm thinking I'll probably try to go to bed pretty early when I get home in the morning so I can get up when TK gets home. TH usually works from 2:30-7 pm on Fridays but he's going in early tomorrow. Yay, overtime.

Noms for the day: Breakfast - chorizo and egg breakfast taco (with low-carb tortilla). Lunch when I got up - hamburger patty and salad. Iced coffee on the way to work. If I get hungry later I brought a leftover hamburger patty and a leftover breakfast taco. So whichever one sounds good.

Song: Wild Cub - Thunder Clatter. A new one tonight!

Best thing: We were under a severe thunderstorm watch earlier but it all died out before it got to us!

Worst thing: Stomach hurts for some reason :-/

Yeehaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment