Thursday, April 17, 2014

April 17

Thursday night! TK is out of school tomorrow for Good Friday, which is awesome. Unfortunately the kids out here where I work are also out of school tomorrow. That's not so awesome. It has been busier than fuck tonight with all of the kids in and out and of course, people visiting for Easter. Sigh. At least it's almost over! My tooth is much better today, too. It's still pretty sore and kinda swollen but much, much better. I'm still taking the antibiotic (of course) but I haven't taken another Vicodin since I got to work Wednesday night. Ibuprofen has been enough to keep it bearable. So yay!

So I got home this morning, got TK off to school, made some breakfast, and watched the new Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D and a couple of episodes of Lost with TH. Went to bed around noon, got up at 8:00, and now I'm at work. We still had leftover buffalo chicken soup for dinner so TH didn't bother cooking. I'm thawing out some bacon and I think we're probably going to do bacon and eggs for breakfast tomorrow since we'll all be home :-)

Noms for the day: Breakfast - eggs, chorizo, and shredded cheese. Iced coffee on the way to work. I brought leftover buffalo chicken soup for when I get hungry later.

Song: The Fray - Over My Head (Cable Car). Random shuffle again.

Best thing: Thursday night!!

Worst thing: Busy at work :-/

Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment