Thursday, November 7, 2013

November 7

Thursday night!!! It's nice and cool out again tonight. I think they said it got down to like 40 this morning! I rode home with the window down and my hand hanging out. It was awesome :-) It was cool enough when I got home that all of the kitties were inside the house. Wusses, lol.

So this morning I got TK off to school then played some more Ghosts until TH woke up. We made breakfast and watched a movie and I went to bed around 1:00. I got up at about 8:00 and TH had made the roasted veggie and sausage stuff for dinner. Nom. So I stayed up later than I probably should have but I'm not super tired, so that's good. I must have slept pretty soundly, too, because apparently TK came home from school with three buddies and TH said they got pretty loud, lol. I still need to see if he has invited everyone he wants for his birthday. It's next Saturday and we're thinking about doing a game night/sleepover kind of thing. Should be fun, right?

 Ghosts...So I played a few games of multiplayer this morning, getting my ass solidly handed to me once again. I tried out squads mode and it seems pretty cool. Really it seems like it's pretty much the same idea as playing local multiplayer with the bots except that you can actually unlock and personalize up to 10 soldiers to be your teammates. So that's cool. I got thrown into the playlist with different game modes and played a game of Blitz. I have no idea what you're supposed to do there. There are 2 teams and each team has a portal to defend, and your supposed to run to the other team's portal and if you get in it like, warps you back to your portal. Or something like that. I don't get it :-/ I did a few more campaign levels, and I'll probably try to finish it in the morning. This weekend is Double XP, which helps you rank up faster, so TK and I will probably play a bunch :-)

I'll get TK off to school in the morning and go by HEB. We really only need a handful of stuff - we've got plenty of stuff to cook. I stuck some chicken and a pork roast down to thaw so I can cook those in the crockpot this weekend. TH and I will probably go by Sam's before he goes to work, since we need a couple of things from there. Dunno what else. I should probably try to get at least a short nap because I always feel so crappy Friday night when I stay up all day.

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 3 eggs, 3 sausage patties, and shredded cheese. 3 net carbs. Iced coffee - 1 net carb. Lunch at work - sausage links with roasted zucchini and squash, and shredded cheese. Maybe 6 or so? If I get hungry later I still have a little bit of the pork chop alfredo stuff. So probably no more than 8 or so on that. Yay!

Song: Halo Reach OST - Exodus Suite. The music that plays during the Halo Reach level Exodus.

Best thing: Snipe seems to be completely healed! He's not even limping any more or anything :-)

Worst thing: Cramps :-/

Yeehaw.


No comments:

Post a Comment