Wednesday, November 6, 2013

November 6

Not much going on today. It's nice and cool out, which is awesome :-) It actually did end up raining for a few hours this morning but then cleared up once the front blew through. So I went home this morning, got TK off to school, made a frittata thingie for breakfast, watched the new Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. with TH, played a little Ghosts, and went to bed. I did a few games of multiplayer (and got my ass kicked) and started the campaign. So far I like the campaign. Multiplayer...I'm not too sure about. You seem to die a lot more quickly than in Black Ops 2. I never played multiplayer in MW 2 or 3 so I don't know if that's just the way Infinity Ward's COD games are or not. It's gonna take some getting used to though.

I slept pretty decent. Got up around 8:00 and TH had made hamburgers for dinner. He actually cooked the entire box of frozen hamburger patties so they would be  easy to heat and eat later. So we have like, 30 cooked hamburgers in the freezer :-) I think he's going to make another sausage and roasted veggie thing tomorrow night. I need to thaw out some meat to throw in the crockpot. Cooking up chicken or pork roast or whatever, bagging it up, and freezing it for quick meals later has been working really well. We tend to eat a lot of meat and veggie stir fry type things that way.

Noms for the day: Breakfast - frittata with eggs, mushrooms, peppers, onions, jalapenos, pepperoni, and shredded cheese. Maybe 8 or so? Iced coffee on the way to work - 1 net carb. Lunch at work - 2 hamburger patties with shredded cheese and mayo. 2 net carbs. Dinner if I get hungry later - leftover frittata. Probably another 8 or so. Still doing good!

Song: Clint Black - Good Run of Bad Luck. Cause why not?

Best thing: Nice and cool out!!

Worst thing: Cramps :-/

I guess that's pretty much it?

No comments:

Post a Comment