Monday, November 11, 2013

November 11

Holy crap I'm tired tonight. I wasn't tired when I got home this morning (of course) so I played a little Black Ops 2 until TH woke up. I tried to wake TK up early but apparently he stayed up most of the night because he did not want to get up, lol. TH and I made breakfast and just kinda hung out for a while. TK finally got up and I went to bed around 10:30 or so. I woke up at about 4:00 and couldn't go back to sleep so I just got up. I played a little Ghosts with TK then made chicken fajita type stuff for dinner. I used about half of the chicken thighs that I had cooked over the weekend and froze the other half to use later.

I had almost forgotten that I also put a pork roast down to thaw so I'm going to throw that in the crockpot when I get home in the morning and let it cook all day. Probably get TK off to school and then try to sleep. We're supposed to have a serious cold front blow through sometime tomorrow morning and the lows for the next few days are going to be in the 30s! It's gonna be awesome :-)

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 2 eggs, 2 pieces summer sausage, shredded cheese, and an avocado. Probably 5 or so. 1 serving almonds - 2 net carbs. Chicken fajita stuff with veggies - no more than 8, probably. Iced coffee - 1 net carb. Dinner if I get hungry later - salad. Probably about 5. Yay!

Song: Nirvana - Lithium. Random shuffle today.

Best thing: Maybe kinda lame, but I got a 2.91 k/d in an online Black Ops 2 game this morning. For me that's like, fucking awesome :-)

Worst thing: Tired :-/

Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment