Wednesday, November 13, 2013

November 13

I slept a little better today but I'm still kinda tired. Got home this morning and TH actually woke up before TK did. So I didn't really have any quiet time at all. Sigh. Got TK up and off to school, and since it was so nice and cool I walked most of the way down to the bus stop with him. It was awesome :-) Got back home and made some breakfast, finished watching The Wolverine, and watched the new Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. with TH. It was so cold that all the kitties were inside all morning. I was sitting on the floor with a blanket and I had three of them curled up around me :-) Went to bed around 11 and got up at 8. We had leftovers for dinner but I wasn't hungry so I brought some to work with me.

My neighbor buddy texted me and said that she won passes to the new movie The Dallas Buyer's Club for tomorrow night at 7:00. I think it's like a two hour movie but I'm thinking about going and just leaving a few minutes early so I can get to work on time. It should be fun! Normally with something like this I would kinda want to go but then talk myself out of it and then try to come up with some reason I couldn't. So yay!

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 3 sausage patties, 3 eggs, and shredded cheese. 2 net carbs. Iced coffee - 1 net carb. Lunch at work - summer sausage, cheese, and almonds. Probably about 7 or so. Dinner if I get hungry later - either leftover chicken fajita stuff or leftover pork roast with broccoli. So either way I'm good.

Song: Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know?. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Went for a (COLD!!) walk this morning with TK :-)

Worst thing: Tried to make the chocolate peanut butter fat bombs again, but left out the peanut butter and added extra coconut oil and some SF caramel syrup. It...didn't work. When they cooled off the chocolate and the oil had separated so there's like, a layer of brown and a layer of white :-/ I wonder if maybe I didn't get the mixture hot enough to melt it all together?

Yeehaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment