Tuesday, November 19, 2013

November 19

Not nearly so tired tonight, yay! My boss was a couple of minutes late this morning so I didn't get home until about 6:45 instead of 6:30. But I went straight to bed, and poked TH so he would get up with TK! I actually slept pretty well and got up when TK got home. I played a little Black Ops 2 (and kicked ass, TYVM!!) while he played some Minecraft until TH got home and I made an alfredo type thing with zucchini noodles, cauliflower, leftover pork roast, and alfredo sauce for dinner.

I stopped at 7-11 on my way to work and bought a bag of chips and some ghetto beer. I'm going to stop on my way home in the morning for some hot pockets, or something like that. So I'm going to do a serious cheat meal in the morning and then get the keto thing back on track. I don't have any more vodka and I don't plan on buying any more for a while, either. So we'll see what happens.

Noms for the day: Nothing this morning. I ate the last piece of cake and a couple of pieces of summer sausage when I got up. I wasn't hungry again before I left so I brought some of the alfredo stuff to work with me.

Song: Ashlee Simpson - Pieces of Me. Random shuffle again.

Best thing: Saw my cop buddy last night! He's been out of town for like 2 weeks so I haven't had anybody to talk to.

Worst thing: Feeling blah for some reason :-/

Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment